Hello, Guys Today we are discussing The Android Multi Tools. We have here provided such information about How To Download Android Multi Tools and How To Use Android Multi Tools…
Are you ready? then let’s start…
Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b
What is Android Multi Tools?
Android multi-tools is a command-line tool that has multiple functionalities and features.
The most common use of Android Multi-Tool is when You forget your Android Device’s PIN or Pattern. At that time… You can do 2 Things.
- You can go to Recovery Mode of your phone by some key combinations for your phone like, Pressing Down – Volume Up + Power Button. And there… You can wipe data and do Complete Factory Reset.
- You can use Android Multi Tools. Using it, you can easily remove your Phone’s PIN or Pattern and even registered Face.
If you are an Advanced User and know about Recovery Mode and Fastboot mode, Then you can use the 1st option. If not, Android Multi Tools is the savior for you.
Now, When you know what is Android Multi Tools, You may wonder why you need Android Multi Tools?
Imagine that, You have forgotten your phone’s PIN or Pattern! What’d you do? You will go to any Mobile Shop and ask them to help you to remove PIN or Pattern. So, At the mobile shop… They will have PIN or Pattern removed from your phone, And ask you for money like maybe 100 to 1000 rupees.
So, The same thing you can do at your home using Android Multi Tools. And yes, Without losing your data. Sounds fun, Right…?! So, Let’s go see from where you can download the latest version of Android Multi Tools and use it.
Features of Android Multi Tools
As I said earlier… Android Multi Tools is a command line multi-purpose tool. So, it has many useful features.
- Wipe all data of your Android Device without Flashing Third-party recoveries like TWRP and CWM.
- Remove/Reset PIN Lock.
- Remove/Reset Pattern Lock.
- Remove/Reset Face Lock.
- You can use this to install drivers for your device.
- Bypass frp.
- You can Use it to reset your Android Phone in just 1 click. (Without going to settings)
- Reboot your Android device in a single click.
- Remove registered Gmail.
- Shows Hardware Info.
- Shows Software Info.
- Enter FastBoot Mode
- All ADB Functions are also included in the .rar file.
What is the latest version of Android Multi Tools?
So, Lot of people ask… Which is the latest version of Android Multi Tools?
– The latest version of Android MultiTools is 1.02b!
Download link is given Below
How To Use Android Multi Tools And Remove PIN or Pattern
I suggest you read every step carefully once before implementing it, To successfully Remove PIN or Pattern without any problem.
- #1. Download Android Multi Tools from the link given above.
– You’ll have an Android_Multi_Tools_v1.02b.rar file.
- #2. Extract it anywhere, Maybe on the Desktop.
– Now, Open the folder where you extracted Android_Multi_Tools_v1.02b.rar!
- #3. Execute Android Multi Tools v1.02b.exe!
– It may ask for permissions to run… Don’t worry about it and Allow it.
- #4. A Command Prompt will open like below.
- #5. Connect your Android Device via Data Cable (Try to use data cable provided by your Device’s Company).
- #6. Now, Press ‘1’ and Hit ‘ENTER’.
– It shows the device’s status, That if it is online or offline.
– It will show offline for now.
- #7. Now, Go to your phone’s developer options.
– Enable developer options by going to About Phone –> Tap several times on Build Number.
– Once you enable Developer Options, Enable USB Debugging.
- #8. Now, Press ‘d’ to Download Drivers for your Android device. And hit ENTER.
– It’ll take you to a site… Choose proper drivers for your device and download them.
DOWNLOAD ADB DRIVERS
- #9. After downloading and installing your device’s drivers… Press ‘1’ and hit ‘ENTER’.
– Now, It’ll show your device status – ‘Online’.
Now, The next step depends on what you want to do…If you want to reset PIN/Pattern lock…
- #10. Press ‘2’ and hit ‘ENTER’.
— Follow the steps it says, and You’ll be able to reset PIN/Pattern Lock.
If you want to remove Face Lock…
- #11. Press ‘3’ and hit ‘ENTER’.
— Follow the steps it says, and you’ll be able to reset Face Lock.
Now, Other options are a bit advanced. If you know about fastboot mode, then you can go ahead and use them. I don’t I suggest you search on the Web about FastBoot mode, before using these options.
NOTE: Pressing ‘5’ will wipe all of your phone’s data including Operating System. So, Unless you know what you’re doing, DON’T!!!
Pressing ‘8’ in fastboot mode will do the same as Pressing ‘5’. It will wipe all your phone’s data including Operating System.
So, If you follow all these steps properly… You will be able to successfully remove PIN/Pattern/Face Lock and Reset Your Device… Or Whatever you may want.
Now It’s Your Turn!
I hope you like this post on Android Multi Tools… Plz, share this post with your friends who may want to know about these… Help them by sharing this with them. Also, comment on what you think or If you have any problem in using Android Multi Tools.